Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Latest topics
» стихове и кръв
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeНед Окт 06, 2013 9:12 pm by tokyodr1ft3r

» Флууд
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeНед Окт 06, 2013 6:48 pm by Афродита Редбърд

» Изцепки
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeПет Окт 04, 2013 11:04 pm by Oliver Jonsen

» От къде разбрахте за форума?!
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeНед Сеп 29, 2013 7:38 am by Korra Cat

» Кратък лексикон
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeСъб Сеп 28, 2013 8:19 pm by Нордман Фьорд

» The Best Super Power (Is Not What You Think)
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 26, 2013 5:45 pm by Нордман Фьорд

» Вашите снимки
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 26, 2013 5:07 pm by Нордман Фьорд

» Заявка за аватар и подпис
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeСря Сеп 25, 2013 8:23 pm by Джо Мондюр

» Търсите си книга тука е мястото
Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeСря Сеп 25, 2013 8:22 pm by Джо Мондюр

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 9 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 9 Гости

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 25, на Сря Яну 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Любими цитати от филми

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Лов Инс

Лов Инс

Брой мнения : 58

Любими цитати от филми Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Любими цитати от филми   Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeЧет Авг 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Знаете... любимите Ви филмови цитати са?
Върнете се в началото Go down
Lux-von-Nox

Брой мнения : 1

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими цитати от филми   Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeНед Сеп 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
- Oogway from "Kung Fu Panda"

I see you.
- greeting from "Avatar"
Ethan Jonsen
Военен
Ethan Jonsen

Брой мнения : 39

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими цитати от филми   Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitimeСря Сеп 25, 2013 9:39 am

от Доктор Ху

"You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, "Not bad. They're okay." And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."
Amy Pond

“Biting's excellent. It's like kissing - only there is a winner.” 0122-itwasntme.gif

“This was supposed to be yesterday. I was sitting on the Cardiff/London train, supposedly about to write this very column, and realising something quite terrible. My head was entirely empty. A vast echoing void. Bigger on the inside, but with nothing in it. You could drop a pebble in my brain and wait for an hour to hear it land. No actually, you couldn't - that would be aggressive and unhelpful, so keep your damn pebbles to yourself.”

“We're all stories, in the end.”

“900 years of time and space and I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important.”

“I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”

“To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable; only unexplained.”

“I'd forgotten not all victories are about saving the universe.”

“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best.”

“Some people live more in twenty year than others do in eighty. It's not the time that matters, it's the person."

“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.”

The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”
— Season 5, Episode 12

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— Season 2, Episode 2

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
— Season 5, Episode 10

“Never ignore coincidence. Unless, of course, you’re busy. In which case, always ignore coincidence.”
— season 5, Episode 12

“Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives.”

“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”

“This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.”

One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in your beliefs, and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine.

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold.

Look at these people: these human beings. Consider their potential. From the day they arrive on the planet, and blinking step into the sun. There is more to see than can ever be seen. More to do than - no, hold on…Sorry, that’s the ‘Lion King’. But the point still stands.

“When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all…grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much better.”

“Brigadier: Believe me, Doctor, the place is impregnable!
The Doctor: Never cared much for the word ‘impregnable.’ Sounds a bit too much like ‘unsinkable.’
Harry Sullivan: What’s wrong with unsinkable?
The Doctor: ‘Nothing,’ as the iceberg said to the Titanic!
Harry Sullivan: What?
The Doctor: [as he sinks back into the car] Glub glub glub….”
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими цитати от филми   Любими цитати от филми Icon_minitime

Любими цитати от филми
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1